Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University
Факультет економіки та менеджменту
Кафедра менеджменту та адміністрування
Enterprise Economic Security Management
|Major||073 - Менеджмент (бакалавр)|
|Field of knowledge||7 Управління та адміністрування|
|Study start course||4|
|Form of education||full-time|
|Study hours structure||
|Amount of hours for individual work||42|
|Form of final examination||credit|
|Full name||Сороківська Олена Анатоліївна|
Prerequirements (prerequisite courses)
|Economic theory, economics and enterprise finance, management, accounting and auditing, law, strategic management, innovation management, finance, money and credit, business analysis, exchange activities, economic forecasting, management decision-making methods, international management, entrepreneurship, strategic analysis.|
Course goals and learning objectives
|Purpose of the “Enterprise economic security management” is forming the essence of the enterprise economic management enterprise mechanism, the identification of threats to the economy of the business sector, their sources, power and orientation, their essence and the development of measures, tools and methods that allow providing a sufficient level of economic security of the enterprise.
A student has to demonstrate such learning outcomes on the discipline:
to study the theoretical foundations of economic security of the country, region, enterprises;
to form the concept of economic interests and threats to the economic security of the business sector;
to develop the system for monitoring the economic security of the enterprise;
to study methodical principles for assessing the level of economic security at the micro level;
to acquire main skills and abilities in making important practical decisions to avoid economic threats in the enterprise's activities.
|Lectures||The essence and structure of the concept of economic security. Structure and basic components of the economic security of entrepreneurship. Theoretical and practical mechanism of formation of economic security of the enterprise. Features of the legal protection of commercial secrets in Ukraine and abroad. Legal regulation of admission, access and preservation of commercial secrets of the enterprise. Responsibility for the violation. Economic intelligence as a factor in the competitive struggle of the enterprise. Methods of gathering information in the process of economic intelligence. Technical means of information gathering and business protection.|
|Practical classes||Interconnection of regional economic security and entrepreneurship development opportunities. Formation of the system of the legal protection of the commercial secret of the enterprise. Features of the formation of an effective system of protection of entrepreneurial activity. Formation of the company's economic security service. Organization and efficiency of economic intelligence of the enterprise.|
|The components of the assessment process are student activity in practical classes during the semester, the results of tests on topics and final modules, the results of independent work (writing an essay or preparing a presentation).|
Recommended reading list. Subject Resources
|1. Sorokivska O. Enterprise Economic Security Management: Tutorial. − Ternopil: TNTU, 2016. − 52 p.
2. Sorokivska O. Enterprise Economic Security Management: Practice guidelines and tasks. − Ternopil: TNTU, 2016. − 24 p.
3. Collins J.M. Grand Strategy: Principles and Practices, 1973. Definitions of Grand or National Security Strategy and Statecraft // Course 1: Foundations of National Security Strategy. National War College. Washington, DC. – 2014.
4. P.H. Howard, Visualizing Consolidation in the Global Building Industry: 1996–2008 // Sustainability, 1(4), 1266-1287. – 2009.
5. Department of Marketing, University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand. – 2015. – P. 300.
6. Retirement Security: Women Face Challenges in Ensuring Financial Security in Retirement (2015).
7. America's Children: Key National Indicators of Well-Being 2017. − Economic Circumstances.
8. Rupert, Mark (2014). International Relations Theory. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
|Sc.D., Prof. Сороківська Олена Анатоліївна|
Дата останнього оновлення: 2020-11-07 20:24:55