Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University
Факультет прикладних інформаційних технологій та електроінженерії
Кафедра електричної інженерії
|Major||141 - Електроенергетика, електротехніка та електромеханіка (бакалавр)|
|Field of knowledge||14 Електрична інженерія|
|Study start course||1|
|Form of education||full-time|
|Study hours structure||
|Amount of hours for individual work||72|
|Form of final examination||exam|
|Academic degree||Cand. Sc.|
|Academic title||Assoc. Prof.|
|Full name||Koval Vadim Petrovich|
Course goals and learning objectives
|The purpose of the study of the discipline: the mastering of methods and means of increasing the efficiency of the use of traditional and non-traditional energy resources in production systems. Discipline "Energy Conservation " is intended for studying by students studying in the field "Electrical engineering and electrotechnology" and aimed at raising their level of knowledge in the direction of reducing energy consumption. It contains theoretical information on energy saving in the industries and general industrial processes, the main technological processes and equipment, the operating conditions of the technological equipment, the modes of production and consumption of electricity, and the improvement of the energy efficiency of the operating modes of industrial-technological installations.|
|Lectures||Theme 1. Forms of energy.
Theme 2. Energy types.
Theme 3. Energy production.
Theme 4. Energy efficiency and traditional buildings.
Theme 5. Energy-efficient windows and doors.
Theme 6. Wall insulation.
Theme 7. Energy-efficient lighting.
Theme 8. Energy storage systems.
Theme 9. Electric cars.
Theme 10. Summer air-conditioning systems.
Theme 11. Save energy at home.
Theme 12. Energy efficient architecture.
|Laboratory classes||1. Non-contact temperature measurement.
2. Electrical characteristics of photovoltaic cells.
3. Solar water heater systems.
4. Measuring UV and IR radiation and visible light.
5. The energy efficiency of replacement lamp radiation on clamp and lamp dimensions.
|Control in the form of individual and face-to-face interviews. Written control in the form of independent written works. Current testing in the Atutor system|
Recommended reading list. Subject Resources
|1. Abt. SRBI and Research Into Action (2002-2010). Energy Conservation, Efficiency, and Demand Response Study. Fort Myers, FL: Abt. SRBI National Center for Energy Research.
2. Beck, P., Doctors, S.I., and Hammond, P.Y. (1980). Individual Energy Conservation Behaviors. Cambridge, MA: Oelgeschlager, Gunn and Hain.
3. Lutzenhiser, L. (2002). An exploratory analysis of residential electricity conservation survey and billing data. Consultant Report for California Energy Commission. Retrieved September 2, 2010 from www.energy.ca.gov/reports/2002-05-20_400-02-006F.PDF.
4. Leighty, W., Meier, A., 2010. Short‐term Electricity Conservation in Juneau, Alaska: A Study of Household Activities. Proceedings of the 2010 Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings. Washington, DC: ACEEE, eec. ucdavis. edu/aceee/2010/data/papers/2131. pdf.
|Cand. Sc., Assoc. Prof. Koval Vadim Petrovich|
Дата останнього оновлення: 2020-11-20 08:40:12