Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University
Факультет економіки та менеджменту
Кафедра управління інноваційною діяльністю та сферою послуг
Issues of Theory and Practice Management
|Major||073 - Менеджмент (магістр)|
|Field of knowledge||7 Управління та адміністрування|
|Study start course||5|
|Semesters||From 10 — to 11|
|Form of education||full-time|
|Study hours structure||
|Amount of hours for individual work||65|
|Form of final examination||exam|
|Academic degree||Cand. Sc.|
|Full name||Федишин Ірина Богданівна|
Prerequirements (prerequisite courses)
Course goals and learning objectives
|The purpose of the discipline “Problems of theory and practice of management” is to systematize, consolidate, expand and use the acquired theoretical knowledge, to accept independently organizational and managerial decisions and solve certain problem situations in the activity of enterprises, regions, creation of new enterprises, innovation activity in general on the basis of acquired knowledge. In universities, students are usually required to perform management skills to broaden knowledge, enhance research skills, and demonstrate that they can discuss, reason and construct practical outcomes from learned theoretical knowledge.|
|Lectures||1. The development of management theory and practice
2. Management theories
3. Basic management principles.
4. Crisis management
5. Problems of logistics - the crisis of sales and supply chain management
6. Problem in the field of finance - the financial crisis
7. Problems within a human resource management
8. Change management process
9. Incident management
10. Problems of production
11. Anticrisis management
12. Bankruptcy as a form of liquidation of the systemic crisis of the enterprise
13. Managing business objectives and risks
14. New forms of crises and innovative crisis management responses
|Practical classes||1. The concept of the life cycle (LC) of the enterprise and its use in the construction of a management system. Management theory.
2. Influence of the environment on the duration and configuration of the company's JC and the peculiarities of the formation of economic issues.
3. The place, role and features of crisis phenomena in real-life production systems.
4. Problems of logistics - the crisis of sales and logistics. Financial issues - financial crisis.
5. Problems of production and technological character. Problems of personnel management.
6. Organizational crisis as a component of the system organizational problems.
7. Anticrisis management of the enterprise. Bankruptcy as a form of liquidation of the system crisis of the enterprise.
|Assessment of knowledge from the course is carried out according to the rating system. The general rating of the discipline is 100 points. The total number of points between the types of control is distributed as follows:
- 1st module - 25 points;
- 2nd module - 25 points;
- independent work of the student of 25 points (12 points of the 1st module, 13 points of the 2nd module).
Recommended reading list. Subject Resources
|1. Fedyshyn I.B. Methodical instructions for course project implementation on the subject "Problems of theory and practice of management" for foreign students of specialty 073 "Management". - Ternopil: TNTU named after Ivan Puluj, 2018. - 21 p.
2. Ismail W., Long C. (2009), Analysing the strategic contributions of human resource professionals: A framework for developing future leaders. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business 1(1): 116 – 135.
3. Obstfeld, M. and K. Rogoff (2009), “Global Imbalances and the Financial Crisis: Products of Common Causes”, Paper prepared for the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Asia Economic Policy Conference, Santa Barbara, CA, October 18-20.
4. Tremonti, G. (2008), Fear and Hope. Europe: the Looming Global Crisis and How It Can Be Overcome, Mondadori Milan, Italy.
World Economic Forum (2011), The Future of Long-term Investing. The World Economic Forum Report.
5. Bassanini, F. and E. Reviglio (2009), “New European Institutional Long Term Financial Instruments for a Sustainable and Balanced Growth”, Astrid Rassegna, no. 17/2009,www.astrid-online.it/rassegna/06-10-2009/Bassanini_Reviglio_Goteborg_riimpag.pdf.
|Cand. Sc. Федишин Ірина Богданівна|
Дата останнього оновлення: 2020-11-30 11:25:13